Thursday 13 November 2014

Research into chosen artist :BEYONCE



I have chosen Beyonce as my artist as I am a big fan of her music and feel that she is a very talented and diverse artist, therefore there would a lot of opportunity for me to create something high quality. Beyonce is predominantly an RnB artist. However she often dabbles in elements of Pop, House and electronic sounds in order to spice up her image and add create new, interesting content. 

Audience

Beyonce's audience, tend to be females with a very wide age range. She attracts fans who are 4 years old, right up to the middle aged ladies who admire Beyoncé's image and what she stands for.

Her male audience is a lot smaller, although many will still enjoy her music, less males actively support her in terms of purchasing her goods or paying to see her live.

Image


Beyonce's image is very diverse, sometimes she embodies a more urban personality with heavy jewelry and heavy makeup, whereas other times she sports a more natural and fresh look, depending on the type of song or how she wants to portray herself. As the song I have chosen for my music video is slow and calm, I will most likely go for a laid back, natural look.


No comments:

Post a Comment